If you have concerns about one of our properties or someone living in a Housing New Zealand home you need to contact us. We will let you know within 2 working days when you can expect to hear an outcome.
What you can do:
- call us on 0800 801 601
- fill in the Feedback form or
- write to your local Area Manager, you'll find the office addresses on the Contact us page
When you contact us you will need to provide:
- your name, address and contact details
- the address of the Housing New Zealand house in question
- the nature of your problem
- any other information you think we might need to know
We will let you know within 2 working days when you can expect to hear of the outcome.
Most neighbourly disputes are resolved amicably but there are some cases where we may be asked to help. We will help if our tenants, their neighbours or members of our staff are in danger of physical harm, or if the dispute affects people in the surrounding area.
In some instances, we will write to the person who seems to be causing the problem. If we continue to get complaints about a tenant we may take further action.