Contractors that work for us are bound by a Code of Conduct.
This requires them to:
- contact you to agree a time for the repairs to be done - unless the job is urgent in which case we would assume you would be home
- leave their name, address, phone number, date, time and reason for calling if you are not home when they call
- show you their identification before entering your house
- leave your house safe, clean and tidy at the end of every work day, and remove their rubbish
- respect your privacy and treat your house and possessions with care
- be appropriately dressed and polite to you at all times.
You can help by:
- being home at the agreed time or giving us plenty of notice if you're not going to be home
- moving furniture and personal items that may be in the way
- keeping children and pets out of harm's way.