Other housing options

Published: 9 February 2017

Working with other agencies

We are involved in a number of projects where we work with agencies like the Ministry of Social Development (external link) , Child, Youth and Family (external link) , and the Department of Building and Housing (external link) . This allows us to coordinate how we help you with housing, employment and financial issues. 

We also work with many community-based organisations, such as:


Help for those who don't speak English

We use interpreters through the government-funded Language Line, so we can help people for whom English is not a first language.

Contact us on 0800 801 601 for Language Line help.


Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now