Application for variance to Housing Innovation Fund suspension loan or conditional grant.
This form is for community housing organisations wanting to apply to have their Housing Innovation Fund suspensory loan or conditional grant forgiven, and/or have the security (priority) amount relating to term and suspensory loans and conditional grants reduced.
To be eligible, your organisation must:
- have completed all projects funded through the Housing Innovation Fund
- continue to supply social and affordable housing and undertake to utilise the capital freed up to grow new social and affordable housing
- be a not-for-profit social housing provider and not a local authority
- need to have social housing growth plans and have social housing as a core part of its business
- be financially viable (measured by return on equity), have strong governance and have a proven track record in the provision of social or affordable housing
- demonstrate that in exchange for altering security arrangements, the Crown will receive value for money.
The decision to change any arrangement rests with Housing New Zealand.
All information must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.