Illegal structures and unauthorised alterations

Published: 9 February 2017

If you suspect an illegal structure, or an unauthorised alteration to Housing New Zealand property you should contact us.

Include the following information:

  • your name, address and contact details
  • the address of the Housing New Zealand house in question
  • the nature of your problem - details of the structure or alteration
  • any other information you think we might need to know.

We will keep you informed of progress and any resolution. 


Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now