What is MyHNZ
We want to support you, our tenants to move with the times!
MyHNZ is a portal for you to make basic queries online, similar to MyMSD and MyIR.
Our first MyHNZ release is with a group of invited tenants, we’re adding more people each week. We’re making sure our new tool is the best it can be when we roll it out widely to everyone.
Over time we’ll add more information and things for you to do.
What MyHNZ does
If you have access to MyHNZ there is a range of things you can do and we’re continuing to add more. So far, if you're online with us, you can:
- View my rent balance
- See my last payment
- View my repairs balance
- See who my Tenancy Manager is
- View my information (Name and Customer Reference)
- View and edit my Contact Details (Mobile Phone Numbers, Email Address, and Emergency Contacts)
- View account history for the last 3 months (Rent and Repairs)
- Create a PDF of transaction history on both rent and repairs account
- View the date your next rent payment is due
- View payment reference numbers (Rent and Repairs)
- View a new appointments page which such as your next Tenancy annual inspection
- View and access services in a new Wellbeing section.
Register Your Interest
Right now it's available by invitation only. If you’d like to be part of the rollout you can register your interest by email to MyHNZ@hnzc.co.nz including your phone number and we’ll give you a call.
Save MyHNZ for easy access
Once you're registered for MyHNZ use this quick reference guide is to help you save the MyHNZ web link onto your mobile phone Home screen.
We have a dedicated MyHNZ team to answer your questions and help you with anything MyHNZ-related.
Contact us if you:
- have a question about MyHNZ
- are using MyHNZ and want to give us feedback
- would like to make suggestions about MyHNZ.