Community Group Housing is a service provided by Housing New Zealand Corporation. The service provides rental homes for government-funded groups or organisations that provide residential community services.
Housing New Zealand works with a wide range of organisations that provide residential community housing for:
- people who experience mental illness
- people who have physical and intellectual disabilities
- residential alcohol and drug services
- women who require refuge
- families who need emergency housing
- youth at risk
- support prisoner reintegration.